Monday, August 19, 2019

MKBHD Interviews Bill Gates

I'm not familiar with Marques Brownlee, or MKBHD and his YouTube channel, but I must be a minority in that because he has over 9 million followers of his channel,  I watch Linux Tech Tips and he sometimes makes comments about MKBHD so I went over to MKBHD channel  to see if he does videos that I would like.  Cruising his home page I see a lot of phone reviews, tech accessory reviews, and some opinion pieces about various tech issues.  What sells me on his channel is his interviews.  In February 2019 he does a great interview with Bill Gates, coming up with smart and intelligent questions, well maybe not jumping over a chair, but that was fun to hear Bill Gates talk about.




Click over to Marques' channel and check it out.  Now I'm going back to see his interviews with Elon Musk and Neil deGrasse Tyson.

I like to watch videos on Linux and FOSS, but I don't think any of the people I follow would ever do interviews with people of the caliber that Marques has done.  This is why he deserves over 9 million subscribers.  He just got one more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment