Wednesday, August 21, 2019

WWW Wednesday, 8/21/19

I haven't done this for a while only because I'm not in the habit and can't remember to do this.


I like to push this along to everybody, the WWW Wednesdays is a great idea.  I'm not much of a reviewer but I like to leave a little something so I can review what I've read and seen what other people are reading.

The Three W's are:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


Just fill this in by either a comment from the link in the picture or put it your own blog and add a link to your blog in their comment section.


What are you currently reading?  I'm reading the 8th DI Kim Stone novel by Angela Marsons called Dying Truth.


What did you recently finish reading?  Fletch by Gregory McDonald.  It's an okay book with a few smart-aleck humor and it kept me entertained while I was reading it.  Isn't that what we want from a book?

What do you think you'll read next?  I love C.J. Box and will be starting the 4th book in the Cassie Dewell series, The Bitterroots.  This is the 5th book in the Highway Quartet, the 1st book featured Cody Hoyt, but I guess Box wanted to start a series with a female lead, like so many other writers are doing.  If you go through my blogger site you see I read a lot of female protagonists books, like Atlee Pine and as of late DI Kim Stone.  Sometimes just reading all-male macho books gets to be too much, like Mitch Rapp and Scot Harvath, which I will always read.

Make sure to follow the link by clicking on the picture above and leave your reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment