Thursday, May 7, 2020

Screenshot Time

I haven't posted much in a few months so here's what I'm running now.


I've been running Ubuntu Mate 20.04 on my main laptop.  I really like it.  This is the first time I've installed a beta and kept it without re-installing the official release.  Mate stays running for days without the memory going crazy.  This seems to be the norm for me on other installs I've had.


Ubuntu 20.04.  I'm still not a gnome fan so this might be the next laptop I scrub.  I might keep it if I like Gnome Boxes or if VirtualBox runs better on this than it did on my past Debian or Arch Installs.  My only dislike is that Ubuntu seems to run heavier on resources, which seems to be the norm for Gnome DE's.





 My Arch Cinnamon install on my 3rd laptop.  I think Cinnamon is my favorite but I might re-install this again.  This laptop is going to be my Arch machine.



 Debian Bullseye Sid.  This is now off my main machine which now has Ubuntu Mate.  I had problems getting VirtualBox or VirtMan to run correctly.


Arch KDE, previously on my Arch laptop.

Except for the Debian wallpaper, I made all the other wallpapers, kinda. The Arch badge I found and re-used it but I did the logos for for Ubuntu and Mate from existing wallpapers but I did create them in .svg format so they would look decent when I change the size of them without pixelating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment