Tuesday, July 16, 2019

WWW Wednesday July 17, 2019

I found somebody doing this on BookLikes a couple of weeks ago and I thought the community fun with it, to see what other people are reading and show off what you are reading and making new friends would make it worthy,  So here goes:



The Three W's are:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


Just fill this in by either a comment from the link in the picture or put it your own blog and add a link to your blog in their comment section.

Here goes. . .  (I.m still binging on the Peter Hill Series by Ben Aaronovitch so all the books are easy to figure out.)

What are you currently reading?  Foxglove Summer by Ben Aaronovitch
What did you recently finish reading?  Broken Homes by Ben Aaronovitch
What do you think you'll read next?  The Hanging Tree by Ben Aaronovitch


I love finding a good series and sticking with it.  I've done a lot of series this way,  some have stopped and some are still going.  Either way, enjoy what you're reading.

1 comment:

  1. If I have time and no other book committments, I love to plow through a whole series. You must be enjoying it! https://teripolen.com/2019/07/17/www-wednesday-what-am-i-reading-amreading-29/

    ReplyDelete