Wednesday, July 24, 2019

WWW Wendesdays, 07/24/2019


I like to push this along to everybody, the WWW Wednesdays is a great idea.  I'm not much of a reviewer but I like to leave a little something so I can review what I've read and see what other people are reading.

The Three W's are:

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you'll read next?


Just fill this in by either a comment from the link in the picture or put it your own blog and add a link to your blog in their comment section.

Here goes. . .  (I.m still binging on the Peter Hill Series by Ben Aaronovitch but I'm finally on the last one, that is until False Value comes out in November.)

What are you currently reading?  Lies Sleeping by Ben Aaronovitch, the 7th book in the Peter Grant / Rivers of London Series.

What did you recently finish reading?  The Hanging Tree by Ben Aaronovitch, book 6 in the Peter Grant / Rivers of London Series.

What do you think you'll read next?  Blood Lines by Angela Marsons, the 5th book in the DI Kim Stone series.  After that, I'm going to start the Nick Louth - DCI Craig Gillard series.

Make sure to follow the link by clicking on the picture above and leave your reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment