Monday, July 15, 2019

Stranger Things Season 3 Easter Egg

Want to call Murray Bauman?  Remember Joyce Byers giving Murray's phone number to the FBI?  (618) 625-8313?  Give it a call and you get this;

Hi! You have reached the residence of Murray Bauman. Mom, if this is you, please hang up and call me between the hours of 5 and 6 PM as previously discussed. Okay?! If this is Joyce, Joyce, thank you for calling, I have been trying to reach ya. I have an update. It’s about, well, its probably best if we speak in person. It’s not good or bad, but it’s something. If this is anyone but my mother or Joyce, well…  you think you’re real clever, getting my number, don’t ya? Well, here’s some breaking news for you. You’re not clever. You’re not special. You are just simply one of the many, many nimwits to have called here, and the closest you will ever get to me is this prerecorded message. So, at the beep, do me a favor and hang up, and never call here again. You are a parasite. Thank you and good day!
One of the small things that make lie more fun. 


I can't wait for season 4! 

I also see books out now for Stranger things.  I don't know if these are new or not but I gotta at least try one.

No comments:

Post a Comment