Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Blogging with Grammarly

If you don't have Grammarly added to your browser, then add it. In my opinion, it is the best money can buy, which is free.  They do have a paid version but unless I can start making real money doing little blogs like this then I won't try it.  Grammarly really helps me with my typing on a small keyboard and with punctuation.  Right now I have 4 errors, but you won't see them because Grammarly will fix this. Now grammar might be different if I purchased, or subscribed to the monthly payment of Grammarly, but hey, I could win the lottery.  Now 9 errors.  Wait for it . . .

All correct now, and the worst thing is I was using an 'e' in Grammarly.   Just 3 advanced issues that I have to pay to get rid of.   Or get more education.  One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment