Saturday, January 5, 2019

The Human Division by John Scalzi

WOW.  I was not expecting this book to be as good as it was.  This book is made up of 13 episodes plus extras. I'm hoping these episode set up the next book, The End of All Things which I'm starting as soon as I finish writing this. The last few episodes were really good and made this worth the time to read.

I'm not going to do a review, because it would be 13 different reviews, but I can only say that the novellas or short stories or whatever you call them are as good as anything comparable.

I hope after the next book that I can say that this series is worth the read.  So far it has been.

As far as the rating goes, I'll give it a 7.



The Human Division by John Scalzi (2013)
The Old Man's War series

LQLarry's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment