Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Lions of Lucerne by Brad Thor, Scot Harvath Series, Book 1

I decided to re-read one of the books that I guess you would call bro-mance books.  Spy thrillers were the All-American hero can't be slowed down or killed. Secret Service Agent Scot Harvath escapes avalanches, numerous concussions, gun battles, freezing water and saves our democracy and gets the girl in the end.

I think the only reason I like books like this was that I was brought up on Roy Rogers and John Wayne movies and this genre are just like those old westerns except modernized for today's way of life.

I won't really review it, I just wanted to get the audio-book and read along so I had to search for the best deal.  I just wished the library system I belong to had a better and bigger choice on audio-books.  I'll probably save some money and do the next book in the series, Path of the Assassin.

On a side note, the audio-book cover is one of the best book covers I've seen in a while.

Rating 9 of 10 on my scale.  This is one of the books that got me hooked.



Lions of Lucerne by Brad Thor
Scot Harvath series book 1

No comments:

Post a Comment