Saturday, June 15, 2019

Frank Zappa & Captain Beefheart - Muffin Man 1975 Live

For some reason when I woke up and started snooping around on the internet I ran across an article that talked about Frank Zapp's "Mud Shark" song.  After that I watched 3 interviews with Zappa.  He's He was very anti-corporate and loved our countries freedoms, especially the pursuit of arts without government interference, as long as nobody was physically hurt.  He felt if you don't like it, don't listen to it, or don't watch it.  Search for his MTV interview to get his real feelings about the corporate music industry.

The reason for this post was the above and I wanted to post Zappa's guitar talent.  I love a good guitar and he can command his guitar.  In one interview he said he never played the same solo twice, that his solo's depended on his venue, his band and how they were feeling and the mood and jokes going on on stage and in the audience.

This is Zappa shredding.

No comments:

Post a Comment